Often many investors ask how to file a mutual fund complaint with SEBI after their numerous attempts to resolve their mutual fund related queries. OnlineMF tries to explain to the entire process of filing a online mutual fund complaint form with the mutual fund regulator SEBI.
USE THIS AS THE LAST MEANS OF PROBLEM SOLUTION
All investors should knock on the doors of the regular SEBI only after all the other means of finding a resolution for investor complains are not met. Mutual Fund Complaints should be addressed with the respective Mutual fund companies before you adopt this route.
SEBI INVESTOR COMPLAINT WEBSITE http://scores.gov.in/default.aspx
SEBI SCORES (SEBI Complaints Redress System)
1] Log on to SEBI SCORES (SEBI Complaints Redress System)
2] Select Complaint Registration under Investor Corner
Update all the below information like
- Name of Investor :
- Complaint Lodged by :
- Address of Correspondence of Investor :
- City/Location :
- Pin Code :
- State/UT :
- PAN of Investor :
- Phone Number :
- Mobile Number (For receiving SMS)
- E-mail Address of Investor
Ensure the highlighted information are accurately filled up in your mutual fund complain to SEBI.
3] Select Appropriate Category
- Listed Companies/ Registrars & Transfer Agents
- Brokers/Stock Exchanges
- Depository Participants/Depository
- Mutual Funds
- Other Entities
- Information to SEBI
Click on Mutual Fund Category to register investor complaint
4] Complete the Online Complaint form
Selected Category : Mutual Funds
*Complaint Against :
*Nature of Complaint Related to : MutualFunds
Select the appropriate nature of your complaint for any of the below options:
- Delay/Non-receipt of dividend on Units
- Delay/Non-receipt of Interest on delayed payment of Dividend
- Delay/Non-receipt of Redemption Proceeds
- Delay/Non-receipt of Interest on delayed payment of Redemption
- Non-receipt of Statement of Account/Unit Certificate
- Discrepancy in Statement of Account
- Non receipt of Annual Report/ Abridged Summary
- Wrong Switch between Schemes
- Unauthorised Switch between schemes
- Deviation from scheme attributes
- Wrong or excess charges/load
- Non updation of changes viz.address, PAN, bank details, nomination, etc
- Non receipt of Annual Account
5] Select the mode of your Mutual Fund holdings
6] Complete the image verification
Verify and complete the image verification by tying in the numbers/alphabets provided in the image into the comments box in the same format.
7] Click on Submit Button
Once you complete the online mutual fund complaint you would be provided with a registration number. Do remember to store carefully this complaint registration number for future reference.
An email is generated instantaneously acknowledging the receipt of the complaint and allotting a unique complaint registration number for future reference and tracking.
PHYSICAL /OFFLINE MUTUAL FUND COMPLAINT
If you are facing issues registering your online mutual fund complaint form OR you do not have access to Computer or Internet Connection you can register your complain by calling on the phone number of SEBI at 022-26449188/26449199. Investors can also send the complaint physically by post to any of the Offices of SEBI.
USEFUL MUTUAL FUND RELATED INFORMATION
SEBI TOLL-FREE PHONE NUMBER
SEBI helpline Number: Use the SEBI Mutual Fund helpline number 1800-22-7575 and 1800-266-7575 for your investor related questions.
SEBI INVESTOR’S WEBSITE
Before you register mutual fund complaints to SEBI check the investor website for more details. SEBI INVESTOR’S WEBSITE http://investor.sebi.gov.in
Back to Basics Series II : This article is in response to SEBI’s Public Appeal for following the right approach to Mutual Fund Industry.
SEBI Investor Education